This page contains the program history including a list of all the released versions and the modifications associated with each one.
This is the first released version of the software.
This version includes the following modifications:
· Bug correction. The software allowed the user to submit feedback containing both the correct response and a grade value. This caused fatal error 15.
· Bug correction. The software allowed the user to submit feedback when there was no response. This caused fatal error 16.
· Improvements in the grade algorithms.
· The Corby Engine interface can only use 15 channels (0..14). Channel 15 is reserved for internal use.
· The documentation has been changed to reflect the above modifications in the software.
Comments and suggestions about this page are welcome and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev 1.0 - This page was last modified 2005-08-26 - Copyright © 2004-2005 A.C.Esteves